Having this tiny e-shop bilingual turned out to be financial and technical overkill. Here is all the necessary information and FAQs for anyone interested outside Czechia.
Who runs this e-shop?
I, Jaroslav Pulicar, run this e-shop. Ordering books here is the best way to support me directly. You will get your books signed and I will send them to you personally.
How much is the international shipping?
- Poland, Slovakia — single book €9,00 / both books €9,00
- Germany — single €10,00 / both €10,00
- Austria, Denmark, France, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland — single €16,50 / both €17,50
- United States — single €16,00 / both €16,00
- Norway, Spain — single €19,00 / both €21,00
- Belgium, Finland, Sweden — single €20,00 / both €22,00
- everywhere else — single €20,00 / both €22,00
(Approximate conversion from CZK to EUR. Final conversion at checkout.)
Are these books in English?
Both books contain mainly photography. They do contain some texts as well, which are in Czech followed by English translation.
How do I place an order?
- click the 'Vložit do košíku' black button to add books to Cart
- click the 'Košík' menu item to review your Cart
- click the 'Přejít k platbě' black button to continue for checkout (checkout is in English)
How do I pay?
You can pay either with credit card or via PayPal at checkout.
(Other individual methods, such as bank transfer, are also possible. Let me know if you need to arrange the payment this way.)
Tell me more about the books...
- Pulicar is a 210 × 280 mm, 184 page hardback format. It contains 78 trichromatic photographs on a Munken Lynx 150 g/m² paper. Texts by Tomáš Pospěch and Vojta Dukát are translated to English.
- Efemeria is a 143 × 190 mm, 416 page paperback format. It contains 202 trichromatic photographs on a Munken Lynx 150 g/m² paper. Text by Lukáš Bártl is translated to English.
- If you want both, order them as a bundle for a better price.
Use this contact form or drop me an email at email@example.com